Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "per.cedde@gmail.com" <pe...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/12 10:58:47 UTC

Re: xslt: TransformerException: include href is empty

Hi again,

Is this problem existing, due to camels own XsltUriResolver?
It seems that camels XsltUriResolver only is capable to handle files
either from the classpath or the file system.
With the xlst function, document(''), the xslt processer should be able to
handle that the result "is the source XML of the XSLT document itself".

Should I create a JIRA case for camel? Is there any guidelines how to
proceed?

Regards / Per

Re: xslt: TransformerException: include href is empty

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Yeah we love contributions. See here

On Fri, Jul 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM, per.cedde@gmail.com
<pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Is this problem existing, due to camels own XsltUriResolver?
> It seems that camels XsltUriResolver only is capable to handle files
> either from the classpath or the file system.
> With the xlst function, document(''), the xslt processer should be able to
> handle that the result "is the source XML of the XSLT document itself".
>

> Should I create a JIRA case for camel? Is there any guidelines how to
> proceed?
>
> Regards / Per

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.