Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Daniel Cortes <dc...@fib.upc.edu> on 2004/12/28 14:45:52 UTC

time of indexer

Hi to everybody, and merry christmas for all(and specially people who
that me today are "working"  instead of stay with the family).

I don't understand because my search in the index give this bad results:
I index 112 php files how a txt.
with this machine
Pentium 4 2,4GHz 512 RAM running during the index Windows XP and Eclipse
Tiempo de búsqueda total: 80882 ms

the fields that I use are
doc.add(Field.Keyword("filename", file.getCanonicalPath()));
doc.add(Field.UnStored("body", bodyText));
doc.add(Field.Text("titulo", title));

What I'm doing bad?

thks

Re: time of indexer

Posted by Nader Henein <ns...@bayt.net>.
Download Luke, it makes life easy when you inspect the index, so you an
actually look at what you've indexed, as opposed to what you may think
you indexed.

Nader