Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andrea Gazzarini <an...@atcult.it> on 2010/08/31 16:08:17 UTC

**SPAM** solr

eh eh eh...it's a little bit hard to answer...could you provide some detail?

cheers,
Andrea

hello all,
I have indexed database using DIH. But I am not able to search the data
using each field.

Re: **SPAM** solr

Posted by ankita shinde <an...@gmail.com>.
I am able to index all my entries in my table named info. This table has
four columns named id, name, city and branch.
I have written a data-config file as follow :

<dataConfig>
  <dataSource type="JdbcDataSource"
              driver="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
              url="jdbc:mysql://3307/dbname"
              user="user-name"
              password="password"/>
  <document>
    <entity name="id"
            query="select id,name,city,branch from info">

    </entity>
  </document>
</dataConfig>