Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by Niko-Zeng <ze...@apache.org> on 2023/03/01 02:42:35 UTC

The next Apache SeaTunnel Community Meetup is just a few hours away!

💞💘 We're super excited! The next SeaTunnel Community Meetup is just a few
hours away!

Add this event to your calendar & Join us via ZOOM!

 [image: :扩音器:][image: :扩音器:]ZOOM Meeting address:https://bit.ly/41iCPol

Get ready to hear William Kwok and Haonan about the application of Apache
SeaTunnel and IoTDB in a bigdata integration.
[image: :彩虹:]Apache IoTDB is a time series database for the Internet of
Things. How to optimize the data transmission from Kafka and log files to
IoTDB, or from IoTDB to other cloud databases, data lakes, and data
warehouses? In this talk, we will introduce Apache SeaTunnel to help your
enterprises integrate IoTDB into data management frameworks for big data
analytics in the IoT.and Don't miss it!

And remember, if you want to present a demo at the Community Meetups,
submit your idea here (zenghui@apache.org)and win some amazing swag.We are
looking forward to seeing you!

Best regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager