Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Ashutosh singh <ge...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/08 05:59:45 UTC

How to list/stop all current partition assignment which is running

Hello All,

We ran kafka partition reassignment is using kafka manager. It seems it is
stuck somewhere. How can I check what is current assignment which is
running and how can I stop it ? its been more that 12 hours and some of the
partitions are under replicated.

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks
Ash

Re: How to list/stop all current partition assignment which is running

Posted by Ashutosh singh <ge...@gmail.com>.
yes, thanks that helped.

That is why I prefer to do via command line, so that we can get exact
status of current status.

While doing via kafka manager we just don't know what is current status.

- Thanks

--
Thanx & Regard
Ashutosh Singh

Re: How to list/stop all current partition assignment which is running

Posted by SenthilKumar K <se...@gmail.com>.