Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/17 09:59:46 UTC

Who manages the Facebook page from NetBeans at Facebook

Hi all

I want to know, who manages the Facebook Page for NetBeans? I mean this
one: https://www.facebook.com/NetBeans/

Is this managed by someone of the PPMC?

Regards, Raphael

Re: Who manages the Facebook page from NetBeans at Facebook

Posted by Raphael Bircher <rb...@gmail.com>.
Hi Geertjan

You are faster then the light ;-)

Thanks for the announcement about the new Apache Software Foundation
Facebook page.

Regards, Raphael

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
I've just posted an announcement on NetBeans Facebook about the Apache
Facebook page.

Gj

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.