Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by Jerry Don <ta...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/10 08:07:50 UTC

Can't get the newest data

Hi all,I used httpclient-4.1.3 in my project,I found that there is a problem
occurred at random.Sometimes get to the web page is not up-to-date,Is not
where to set it up for the latest page?I have added a parameter called the
no-cache into request header,but some server return 410 error,so I deleted
the parameter,how do I resolve it?:confused:Please advise!
Thanks!