Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Enrique Rodríguez <er...@nht-norwick.net> on 2003/06/09 09:58:31 UTC

Best way to develop one WS Client to multiple-diferent-platform service

Hi all, I am developing one client for multiple, and with diferent
platforms  (.NET, axis, NuSOAP) WS, but, although all the WS have the
same appearance, the client can’t call they.

I write this mail to ask if anybody know any way better than develop one
client per platform to resolve this problem.

Regards, Enrique.

Enrique Rodriguez Lasterra

NHT-Norwick.com

Re: Best way to develop one WS Client to multiple-diferent-platform service