Posted to dev@rave.apache.org by Ankur Goyal <as...@umail.iu.edu> on 2011/08/29 21:26:59 UTC

Question regarding adding a widget to the widget store

I am working on adding the widgets to the widget store.
My question is after we add a widget successfully, it shows a message that
it is waiting for approval from administrator, so how do we login as an
admin and change the status from preview to published? Is there a seperate
interface for the admin to login and approve it?

Regards
Ankur Goyal

RE: Question regarding adding a widget to the widget store

Posted by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org>.

The whole security model has yet to be implemented, but in our internal implementation we add additional functionality to the page if you are an administrator.  If you are working on the interface for adding widgets, I would just ensure that the user who added the widget can add it to their page, but no one else can.