Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by 刘锡明 <li...@bdsecurity.com> on 2020/12/16 09:15:52 UTC

There's a question about the vulnerability of Hadoop

hello,I found a vulnerability problem in Hadoop. How can I report it to you?
I also need a CVE number and Apache thanks, thank you.

Re: There's a question about the vulnerability of Hadoop

Posted by Wei-Chiu Chuang <we...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
Hi, thanks for the information. Please send your analysis to
security@hadoop.apache.org

Please also see the general security report guide here:
http://www.apache.org/security/