Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by Bill Graham <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/03 00:40:26 UTC

problems with the site

Hi,

It seems the site is a bit messed up. I went to file a bug(s), but realized
I wasn't sure where to start...

A few issues as I see it:

1. The Chukwa site at http://hadoop.apache.org/chukwa/ includes many links
to places like http://incubator.apache.org/chukwa/docs/r0.4.0/, which 404.

2. http://hadoop.apache.org/chukwa/ does not redirect to
http://incubator.apache.org/chukwa currently, which I think it should? Good
thing it doesn't redir for now, since the chukwa incubator site is 404ing.

I'm not sure which fixes need to happen or which bug cues they should be in
(Chukwa, Hadoop, Infrastructure, Incubator). It seems the easiest fix it to
roll back the changes to the documentation links to not point to the
incubator site, since the site hasn't moved.

Can anyone please advise what the expected behavior should be and who we
need to work with to make the fixes?

thanks,
Bill