Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "KuppaKrishnamoorthy, Sridharan" <Sr...@emc.com> on 2012/10/09 12:26:16 UTC

CXF is FIPS compatible

Hi,

  I would like to find out whether CXF SSL connection works with FIPS.  I have used self-signed certificate without FIPS enabled library and it worked but when I am using the FIPS enabled library from RSA then I get error, "Certificate validation failed with message: Parameters must be PKIXParameters or be CertPathWithOCSPParameters containing PKIXParameters
".  Does CXF needs any tweak to work with FIPS?

Thanks,
-Sridharan

Re: CXF is FIPS compatible

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.