Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/27 02:51:15 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-115: Filesystem connector in Table

Hi everyone,

I'd like to start the vote of FLIP-115 [1], which introduce Filesystem
table factory in table. This FLIP is discussed in the thread[2].

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. Unless there is an objection,
I will try to close it by March 30, 2020 03:00 UTC if we have received
sufficient votes.

[1]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-FLIP-115-Filesystem-connector-in-Table-td38870.html

Best
Jingsong Lee

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-115: Filesystem connector in Table

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

I'm glad to announce that the voting of FLIP-115 has passed, with 5 +1  (3
binding: Jingsong, Kurt, Jark, 2 non-binding: Benchao, Leonard) and no -1.

Thanks everyone for participating!

Best,
Jingsong Lee

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.