Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Cord Awtry <ki...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/09 21:58:07 UTC

Multiple tiles

All,

  Working on an older struts1 implementation and trying to determine how to
do a dynamic mapping. Essentially, there's 2 versions of a site depending
upon certain attributes of the logged in user. I'd like to be able to have
2 config and 2 tiles files, with the same actions defined but different
targets for the tiles. Optimally,it would be 1 config and 2 tiles. The
project is pretty large so trying to avoid doing massive code changes,
hence looking at trying to do it config-wise.

  If anyone has any thought, I would greatly appreciate it.

  Thanks!