Posted to dev@hivemall.apache.org by Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org> on 2016/12/26 02:51:29 UTC

New committer Voting will close today

Hi PMC members,

New Committer Voting at <pr...@hivemall.incubator.apache.org> will
close today.
We welcome your votes. There are currently +2 votes.

Please use <pr...@hivemall.incubator.apacche.org> to
subscribe the private list.

Thanks,
Makoto

Re: New committer Voting will close today

Posted by Makoto Yui <my...@apache.org>.
Tsuyoshi,

All PMC member (i.e., initial committers+mentors+champion) has binding votes.

Committers who are not listed as the initial committers do not have
one in my understanding.

Thanks,
Makoto

Posted by Tsuyoshi Ozawa <oz...@apache.org>.
Hi Makoto,

Thanks for notification.

Getting the talking out of the way, let me explain who have the
privilege to be able to do binding vote since Takeshi asked me
offline.

According to [1], PPMC is composed of the Podling's mentors and
initial committers, so we, including initial committers and mentors,
have the privilege to start a vote and do binding vote.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ppmc.html

BTW, one minor fix: <pr...@hivemall.incubator.apache.org>
is the correct one.

Thanks,