Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Kamal Bhatt <kb...@tt.com.au> on 2007/01/29 00:58:40 UTC

Referencing parent sitemaps.

Hi
I want to split my sitemaps up into sub sitemaps. Not just two sitemaps
but multiple sitemaps.

I have the situation where in sitemap.xmap I have:

      <map:match pattern="KB">
        <map:generate src="sitemap.xmap"/>
        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>

After that, I have
      <map:mount check-reload="true" reload-method="synchron"
src="common-sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix="" />

Now, I want to reference (in common-sitemap) the match KB.

So I have created this pipeline:

    <map:pipeline>
       <map:match pattern="kamal">
         <map:generate src="cocoon://KB"/>
         <map:serialize type="xml"/>
       </map:match>

       <map:match pattern="**">
        <map:mount check-reload="true" reload-method="synchron"
src="client-sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix="" />
      </map:match>

      <map:match pattern="**/*">
        <map:mount check-reload="true" reload-method="synchron"
src="client-sitemap.xmap" uri-prefix="" />
      </map:match>
    </map:pipeline>

Now, I cannot reference KB from common-sitemap or client-sitemap. The
initial sitemap.xmap file is determined via a mount-table. The
documentation says the cocoon:// protocol will look in root sitemap. It
doesn't really say what that is in this case. Is it the the mount points
sitemap, the sitemap in cocoon or any "parent" sitemaps. I would think,
though, in this case it doesn't matter.

--
Kamal Bhatt