Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/03/02 18:29:59 UTC

[DISCUSSION] Moving the Documentation PoC into the Trunk

Hi All

I'd like to start the discussion about whether we are ready to move the documentation framework code into the trunk. Do people think that more testing is needed or that some updates/fixes need to be put in place first?

Thanks
Sharan

Re: [DISCUSSION] Moving the Documentation PoC into the Trunk

Posted by Taher Alkhateeb <sl...@gmail.com>.
I think the code will change very rapidly in the beginning until we settle
and iron out all the kinks in the design. So I would recommend committing
the code and then evolve as we go.

So +1

Posted by Sharan <sh...@gmail.com>.
\o/ :-D