Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by sa...@c2.org on 1996/05/17 20:15:28 UTC

anyone wanna write an article for websmith?

	I wrote an introductory API article for websmith and they want
me to do a second article on the API. My first article dissected an
existing module and they went the next article to describe writing a
module from scratch. I am totally swamped with my move and I don't
have time to do it. Anyone want to do it? They don't pay very well (I
think it's about $100) but I think it would help in general as the API
documentation is really quite lacking at this point.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-601-9777x3
http://www.c2.net/ (or login as "guest")		sameer@c2.net