Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by venkatesh chandrasekaran <de...@rediffmail.com> on 2004/08/12 03:14:53 UTC

Generation of Client classes from WSDL

Hi,
I've generated client classes from the wsdl which I obtained from the browser using the url like
http://localhost:8080/axis/services/stockQuote?wsdl

After I downloaded the same and I've used the WSDL2Java program to generate client class.

The command I've used for this is
java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java --verbose --noWrapped --timeout -1 --output C:\venkatesh\test\client  stockQuote.wsdl

After I generate the classes, I'm trying running a program after setting a data, but I'm getting the following error
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.abc.service.provider.test.stockQuote.rate.RateRequest_Type -
RateRequestRq
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail:
        {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace: AxisFault

Plese help me out in solving the above error.
If you need any further information regarding this error, please mail me.

Thanks & Regards
Venkatesh C