Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk> on 2005/11/23 01:51:59 UTC

[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [VOTE] [axis2] finalize axis2 logo]]

We have clearance for the new logo. Cool!

Sanjiva.

Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: [VOTE] [axis2] finalize axis2 logo]]

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for being toooooooo late.

Actually when I smeared that grey color on the gear, I didn't have a
powerful graphical tool at my disposal. I would have loved to color it
to look like a metallic gear - with that metallic glow and gradient,
rather than  uniform grey. The unifrom grey also makes people to
wrongly think it is a TIRE :-)

- venkat