Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by "Roshan A. Punnoose" <rp...@proteuseng.com> on 2009/12/22 02:01:21 UTC

Breiman example issues

Hi,

I am trying to run the Breiman decision tree at http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/breiman-example.html with the glass data, but I keep getting this error when I actually run the Breiman example:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: labels.length != predictions.length
        at org.apache.mahout.df.ErrorEstimate.errorRate(ErrorEstimate.java:29)
        at org.apache.mahout.df.BreimanExample.runIteration(BreimanExample.java:108)
        at org.apache.mahout.df.BreimanExample.run(BreimanExample.java:214)
        at org.apache.mahout.df.BreimanExample.main(BreimanExample.java:143)

I believe I’m at the latest trunk since a week ago.

Roshan

Re: Re : Breiman example issues

Posted by "Roshan A. Punnoose" <rp...@proteuseng.com>.
Thanks that worked.

On 12/22/09 4:12 AM, "deneche abdelhakim" <a_...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I (hopefully) fixed the problem, get the latest trunk and try again.

thanks
> again for the report

Deneche
--- En date de : Mar 22.12.09, deneche