Posted to user@struts.apache.org by sampath kanakaraju <k_...@yahoo.com> on 2001/04/24 18:55:50 UTC

here is my properties file

Here is the content of my properties file:
prompt.hello=Message from Session Bean
prompt.hello.heading=<h1>Sample page just to see the
working of session with struts</h1>
errors.footer=</ul><hr>
errors.header=<h3><font color="red">Page
Validation</font></h3>Please correct the following
error(s) before contiuing:<ul>
error.homelookup.jndi=Problem Finding the JDNI name
error.getInitialContext.Context=Problem in getting the
Context.
hello.title=To Display Hello Message

http://auctions.yahoo.com/

RE: here is my properties file

Posted by Marouane Louah <Ma...@selftrade.com>.
everything seems to be allright but
what's the name of you .properties file and is it in the classes folder ??

http://auctions.yahoo.com/