Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/03 08:10:49 UTC

1.7.1 Beta?

Hi all,

It's been a few weeks since I uploaded the alpha of 1.7.1.  I think we
can produce a beta this/next week

I get clean builds on
Windows XP:
java 1.4
java 1.5
java 1.6

Linux (Ubuntu Gutsy):
java 1.5 (clean)
java 1.6 (XMLCatalog fails ./build.sh test, but works fine when ant -f
src/etc/testcases/types/xmlcatalog.xml)

I'd like a test on at least one non-standard/non-pc platform (OSX ppc,
solaris etc) before I ask for a vote on a real release.
But I think the current 1.7.1 is at Beta status, please let me know if
you have anything you need to add/remove from the current 17.1 branch

Thanks,
Kev

Re: 1.7.1 Beta?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Mon, 3 Dec 2007, Kevin Jackson <fo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'd like a test on at least one non-standard/non-pc platform (OSX
> ppc, solaris etc) before I ask for a vote on a real release.

I can help with that (my iBook is pretty old, which means it is a
PPC), I just need some spare time to hunt down dependencies.

Stefan