Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/30 14:14:32 UTC

wicket URL rewrite in Opera

Hi,

My wicket site works in IE6, IE7, Safari, Firefox 2,3 but not in Opera. When
first visiting the site everything works fine but when requesting an item
opera gives me an error message.
The message is in swedish but this is a free translation ( "URL is
redirected to .Click on the link to visit the page." )

Here are some links to the webpage.

www.eddyemery.com
www.eddyemery.com/items/brand/17

the first time I visit the link it works but if I refresh the page it does
not. I use NonVersionedHybridUrlCodingStrategy that I have copied from a
user from this forum ( can not remeber from who )

public final class NonVersionedHybridUrlCodingStrategy extends
HybridUrlCodingStrategy {
    public NonVersionedHybridUrlCodingStrategy(String mountPath, Class<?
extends Page> pageClass) {
        super(mountPath, pageClass);
    }
    @Override
    protected String addPageInfo(String url, PageInfo pageInfo) {
        // Do not add the version number as super.addPageInfo would do.
        return url.replace( ".", "" );
    }
}

DojoIntegerSlider

Posted by Christoph GrĂ¼n <ch...@gmx.at>.
Hello,

I am using Wicket 1.4 and the DojoIntegerSlider
http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/Dojo+Integer+Slider.
I have attached the library wicketstuff-dojo-1.3.0-snahpshot.jar.

I am getting following error, are there some compatibility issues?

Br, Christoph

-------------------------------------
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.TextField.add(Lorg/apache/wicket/behavior
/IBehavior;)Lorg/apache/wicket/Component;     at
org.wicketstuff.dojo.markup.html.form.sliders.DojoIntegerSlider.createSlider
(DojoIntegerSlider.java:62)     at
org.wicketstuff.dojo.markup.html.form.sliders.DojoIntegerSlider.<init>(DojoI
ntegerSlider.java:52)     at web.Start.<init>(Start.java:33)

Re: wicket URL rewrite in Opera

Posted by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com>.
I have tried the QueryStringUrlCodingStrategy and it workes but I want to use
an version of HybridUrlCodingStrategy

Re: wicket URL rewrite in Opera

Posted by kan <ka...@gmail.com>.
2009/4/30 Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com>:

> www.eddyemery.com/items/brand/17
It's ridiculous, but if I go on the url, firstly it responses with

Location: https://www.eddyemery.com/items/brand/../../items/brand/17

And seems the Opera is confused. Try to get rid of the redirect, not
sure why does it appear.

--
WBR, kan.