Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Stuart Roebuck <st...@adolos.co.uk> on 2000/12/28 09:22:41 UTC

[XalanJ2] Preceding bug?

[Apologies if this has been covered recently, I couldn't access the archives and have just joined the list]

Is there a known bug with "preceding" under XalanJ D05?

I haven't fathomed what "preceding" is doing, but it doesn't seem to work.

Stuart.

Lead Developer                                  Mac OS X, Java, XML, etc.

Re: [XalanJ2] Preceding bug?

Posted by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com>.
Stuart Roebuck wrote:

> [Apologies if this has been covered recently, I couldn't access the archives and have just joined the list]
>
> Is there a known bug with "preceding" under XalanJ D05?
>
> I haven't fathomed what "preceding" is doing, but it doesn't seem to work.
>
> Stuart.

Can you provide sample XML and XSL and explain what is wrong in the
output that you receive?

Gary