Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Bradford Toney <br...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/22 07:22:03 UTC

batch_mutate and erlang

I was using batch_mutate through the thrift interface and kept getting
supercolumn errors, I was wondering if there are any examples of
batch_mutate in erlang anywhere, or maybe something similar.

Re: batch_mutate and erlang

Posted by Tyler Hobbs <ty...@datastax.com>.
It's a pretty solid standard at this point.  The large majority of client
library work from this point on will be based on cql.

On Sun, Sep 23, 2012 at 12:45 AM, Bradford Toney

--
Tyler Hobbs
DataStax <http://datastax.com/>

Re: batch_mutate and erlang