Posted to dev@milagro.apache.org by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org> on 2016/07/14 18:25:36 UTC

Parallel Development

As you will see, I have recently merged some
development activity from github.com/miracl/ .

This has recently been discussed on the private list,
where we established that it is Miracl's intention that
that work should be part of Milagro at Apache.
We are seeking to bring on board those developers who
are not already part of the Milagro team.

What I've merged is low-hanging fruit, where the
relationships between the repos are clear and there
were no difficult conflicts.  I'm leaving the
milagro-crypto repo for someone who understands
better how the repos are related.

I hope this'll help kick-start real activity here!

--
Nick Kew