Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Allan Muzimba <mr...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/31 18:35:34 UTC

Version for 32bit

Hi, my name is Allan and I am a php developer, I am currently using the old
version of netbeans 8.1; I would like to upgrade to Netbeans 14 with C++.
Problem, *I use 32bit windows 8,* and I have tried to download on Apache
for version 14, but the version package keeps saying it is not supported.
Can you provide with a link to download Netbeans 14, 32bit please

Re: Version for 32bit

Posted by László Kishalmi <la...@gmail.com>.
We do not provide a 32 bit installer.

However you can download the zip distribusion, unzip it and run. It can run
with 32 bit Java.