Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org> on 2005/05/30 16:10:09 UTC

XSP mocks breaks Eclipse project

Hi all,

Today, I launched "build.sh eclipse-project" which I hadn't done for
quite some time in trunk, and Eclipse now barfs because the class
SessionManager exists both in the session-fw block and in xsp mock classes.

Again the problem of XSP dependencies (in and out)! For now I've
manually removed xsp/mocks from my Eclipse project, but that isn't a
satisfying solution.

Any better idea? Should we filter out xsp/mocks from the eclipse-project
task?

Sylvain

Re: XSP mocks breaks Eclipse project

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
On Lun, 30 de Mayo de 2005, 9:10, Sylvain Wallez dijo:
> Hi all,
>
> Today, I launched "build.sh eclipse-project" which I hadn't done for
> quite some time in trunk, and Eclipse now barfs because the class
> SessionManager exists both in the session-fw block and in xsp mock
> classes.
>
> Again the problem of XSP dependencies (in and out)! For now I've
> manually removed xsp/mocks from my Eclipse project, but that isn't a
> satisfying solution.
>
> Any better idea? Should we filter out xsp/mocks from the eclipse-project
> task?

As a workaround try to use:

Try ./build.sh eclipse-customized-project

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo