Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Christian Lutz <Ch...@kreeloo.de> on 2016/05/13 07:15:11 UTC

Unable to create Jira Issues

Good morning,

currently I am not able to create Jira Issues. Does anybody know when it is possible again?

Christian

Re: Unable to create Jira Issues

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Here you can see the communication channels for the infra team..
http://www.apache.org/dev/infrastructure.html

Regards,
Morgan

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
yeah ... I'm that old, and deep down in a lot of work, so I sometimes need
to catchup at least a day ;)

Posted by Christian Lutz <Ch...@kreeloo.de>.

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by bartoszm <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

there had been some spam-attack on the asf jira lately, so I'm not sure
what happened about that ...
will need to investigate.

regards, Achim