Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/03/21 21:31:26 UTC

[Jakarta-tapestry Wiki] Update of "PoweredByTapestry" by DanielOConnor

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jakarta-tapestry Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DanielOConnor:
http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-tapestry/PoweredByTapestry

  An online community of philatelists dedicated to exploiting the advantages of the digital medium. The main focus of the community is to build a public domain online stamp catalogue. We are based on Tapestry, Spring and Hibernate.

+ = Church and People =
+
+ http://www.churchandpeople.com
+
+ A web site that provides churches with community building and administration tools. It includes online event registration, credit card processing, resource management, membership directories, private forums, an event calendar, e-mail tools, and more. The Church and People application works with a church's existing web site and accounting package, rather than trying to replace them.
+
+ The application is built 100% on top of Tapestry with Hibernate, JasperReports, and MySQL. Please note that the public marketing web site is built with a content management system (not Tapestry based). If any Tapestry users or potential users want to try out the application rather than just look at the screenshots, send me an e-mail at danoc@churchandpeople.com and I'll create a trial account for you.
+