Posted to dev@nuttx.apache.org by Daniel Pereira Carvalho <da...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/03 19:02:12 UTC

dummy folders in nuttx tree

Hi guys,

Looking at nuttx folders I saw two folders called "dummy", specifically
nuttx/dummy and nuttx/drivers/dummy. The last one is referenced by the
symbolic link nuttx/drivers/platform. What is the reason for this?

Thanks

Daniel Pereira de Carvalho

RE: dummy folders in nuttx tree

Posted by "Alin.Jerpelea@sony.com" <Al...@sony.com>.
Hi Daniel,

I think that it is possible to replicate the changes from Spresense for your own board

Please check:
tool/Unix.mk
boards/arm/cxd56xx/drivers/Kconfig
drivers/Kconfig