Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Agarwal, Naresh" <na...@informatica.com> on 2003/06/17 07:13:51 UTC

How to specify ser/deserializer for "Vector"?

Hi
I am defining typeMapping for "Vector" in WSDD file as

---------
<typeMapping qname="ns:local" xmlns:ns="someNamespace"
              type="java:java.util.Vector"
              serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.VectorSerializerFactory"
              deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.VectorSerializerFactory"
              encodingStyle="  <http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/> http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>
---------

When I try to deploy the service using WSDD, I got the java.lang.ClassCastException exception.

Could anyone tell me what is the problem.

thanks & regards,
Naresh Agarwal