Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jon Williams <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/23 23:35:41 UTC

Re: Minimum Heap Size to run basic Tapestry 5 archetype example smoothly

Hi Dmitry,

I've been pretty happy running my Tapestry apps on GAE until this morning
when I realized
GAE does not support Threads very well (or not in a way that is to my
liking anyhow).
So...
I got set up at OpenShift today and I've run in to a spot of trouble.
Judging by the logs my app is happily running.
However hits to the URL are returning 404's.
I was just wondering if you encountered any bumps getting your Tapestry 5
app running on the Free OpenShift?

thanks
Jon

Posted by Dmitry Gusev <dm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

This happened to me several times.
You will get 404 errors in OpenShift if there were any errors during
application start.
You should check your logs for errors one more time.

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team
http://anjlab.com