Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Denis Avdic <de...@betterway.net> on 2003/10/18 17:17:06 UTC

[cactus]Sample TestCookie test not working

Well,

the cactus sample test provided, TestCookie.java does not run on our platform.

We are running Tomcat 4.1.24 and we are getting very frustrated with this thing.

We can read any cookies that are set in our servlet but the servlet is not getting any cookies that are added to the WebRequest in the beginXXX method.

Denis

Re: [cactus]Sample TestCookie test not working

Posted by Denis Avdic <de...@betterway.net>.
Correction.

The test runs but fails as there is no cookies to be found.