Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Gian Merlino <gi...@apache.org> on 2020/01/09 02:02:33 UTC

Board reporter tool

Hey Community folks,

I am currently preparing the board report for Druid, and was trying to use
the https://reporter.apache.org/wizard/ tool I have heard so much about.
Unfortunately, it says "It doesn't look like you are on any PMCs". I've
authenticated as "gian" and I am on the Druid PMC per people.a.o and
whimsy.a.o. Any idea what's going on?

Gian

Re: Board reporter tool

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.
Hi Gian,

I think that this because you are a new PMC and the reporter may not be updating its project lists. (Whimsy is good.)

If you are still having trouble tomorrow please reach out to board@

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone