Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org> on 1999/01/27 23:41:07 UTC

Re: planned updates to the Netscape and Mozilla Public Licenses (fwd)

Very nice!

I guess we'll have to wait and see if the changes are substantial enough to
negate our concerns....

	Brian

At 02:00 PM 1/27/99 -0800, Marc Slemko wrote:
> [...]

--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--
History is made at night;                         brian@hyperreal.org
  character is what you are in the dark.

Re: planned updates to the Netscape and Mozilla Public Licenses (fwd)

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Very nice!
>
> I guess we'll have to wait and see if the changes are substantial enough to
> negate our concerns....

Leave out the "wait" part, and I'm with you...

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

     - Indira Gandhi

Re: planned updates to the Netscape and Mozilla Public Licenses (fwd)

Posted by Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>.
On Wed, 27 Jan 1999, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Very nice!
>
> I guess we'll have to wait and see if the changes are substantial enough to
> negate our concerns....

And if we still care.