Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Adam Fuchs <af...@apache.org> on 2015/09/03 17:41:03 UTC

rya incubator proposal

Hey Accumulopers,

I thought you might like to know that the Rya project just proposed to join
the incubator. Rya is a mature project that supports RDF on top of
Accumulo. Feel free to join the discussion or show support on the incubator
general list.

Cheers,
Adam

Re: rya incubator proposal

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Joining in on the discussion on the relevant thread on the
general@incubator.apache.org mailing list is probably the best way.

Re: rya incubator proposal

Posted by Sam Chance <sg...@gmail.com>.

Re: rya incubator proposal