Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Mathieu Guillaume <ma...@cythere.com> on 1998/01/21 15:14:16 UTC

SFIO (bis)

Hmm... it seems my problem does not come from apache, but from the
installation of sfio (go figure...).
If anyone has a solution (like _which_ sfio should I install ? Where can I
find it ?), it's welcome...

					Mat

Re: SFIO (bis)

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@telebusiness.co.nz>.
Mathieu Guillaume wrote:

> Hmm... it seems my problem does not come from apache, but from the
> installation of sfio (go figure...).
> If anyone has a solution (like _which_ sfio should I install ? Where can I
> find it ?), it's welcome...
>
>                                         Mat

you'll find two versions of sfio here:
http://www.perl.org/CPAN/src/misc/

which depends on your platform.  I have not built sfio for a while, when
I did it was under hpux with no troubles.  But I've heard of folks who ran
into nits under solaris and bsdos.

-Doug