Posted to nmaven-dev@incubator.apache.org by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/17 01:23:25 UTC

Thoughts on an NMaven Release

I just want to run by what people would think about preparing for an NMaven
release. Its been just over 8 months since entering the incubator and the
code has reached a reasonable level of stability.

Thanks,
Shane

Re: Thoughts on an NMaven Release

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.
Unless there are any objections, I'm going to go ahead and start moving
forward with preparing for a release.

Shane

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shane Isbell <sh...@gmail.com>.