Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by dada_ganguly <da...@cooltoad.com> on 2008/11/21 14:56:53 UTC

Implementing Xpath on Jackrabbit repository linked with oracle using lucene

I have to implement Xpath on jackrabbit repository which is linked to oracle
database. I am able to do this but it is not showing me all the nodes in the
resultset. I tried viewing the repository using JCR browser but it is not
showing me those missing nodes. Can anybody help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Implementing Xpath on Jackrabbit repository linked with oracle using lucene

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@day.com>.
On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 2:56 PM, dada_ganguly <da...@cooltoad.com> wrote:
> I have to implement Xpath on jackrabbit repository which is linked to oracle
> database. I am able to do this but it is not showing me all the nodes in the
> resultset. I tried viewing the repository using JCR browser but it is not
> showing me those missing nodes. Can anybody help me out.

Could you be more specific... Have you built your own Xpath
implementation for Jackrabbit? What is the query? What nodes are
missing? If you don't see them in the jcr browser, it might because
they are simply not present in the repository.

Regards,
Alex

--
Alexander Klimetschek