Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Scott Stephany <ss...@sbcglobal.net> on 2006/07/12 01:41:32 UTC

Shared DAO Factory

Hi, I've got several mailets I'd like to have access to a shared DAO
Connection Factory that contains my custom data access objects.  Anyone have
a suggestion on an elegant way to initialize the factory so all Mailets and
Matchers can have access to the same instance of the factory without
worrying about which one has to initialize it?  Basically I don't want the
mailets and matchers to have to initialize the factory with the James
datasource, I'd like to figure out how to have it initialized and available
when they need it.  The only way I can figure out how to access the James
DataSource is through the MailetContext.  Thanks for any help.