Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Matthias David <Ma...@ptv.de> on 2003/03/28 15:16:32 UTC

Access array objects by index

Hi,

I'm trying to access objects within an array by their index, like this

$arr[23]

But that does not seem to work. Is there another syntax to access array
objects?

Thanks,
 Matthias.

Re: Access array objects by index

Posted by Denis <br...@mac.com>.
Matthias,

You need to go the Java side to access objects within an array by their
It's usually:

$arr.get(23)

-- Denis.