Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Richard Currier <th...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/08/23 18:55:08 UTC

Help. 575-747-3533

I have open office on my gateway in 63 which they don't even make gateways anymore however even though it's an old computer I haven't had any problem running OpenOffice 3.3.
Until now.   At one point I tried to repair but the repair program won't work saying that there is an open office pass for something running and then it shuts down when I try to uninstall it it does the same thing.
I tried using Revo uninstaller but it does the same thing as well you will not uninstall it.  Help.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Re: Help. 575-747-3533

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Sun, 23 Aug 2020 16:55:40 -0400
Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You should know that your email will be stored permanently on a public
> server. It is unwise to send personal information to a public emailing list.
>
> If you have task master on your computer (Control+Alt+Delete), look for
> any listing of soffice. Delete all of them. This should solve the
> problem, and you should not have to uninstall OpenOffice.
>
> Dan

Start Taskmaster using Ctrl Shift Esc, not the sequence Dan suggested.

Rory

Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Help. 575-747-3533

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.

Fw: Help. 575-747-3533

Posted by Richard Currier <th...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Also I'm getting a message that says
"either another instance of openoffice.org is accessing your personal settings or your personal settings are locked.  Simultaneous access can lead to inconsistencies in your personal settings.  Before continuing you should make sure user "closes openoffice.org on host".

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "Richard Currier" <th...@yahoo.com> To: "users@openoffice.apache.org" <us...@openoffice.apache.org> Cc:  Sent: Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 11:55 AM Subject: Help.  575-747-3533  I have open office on my gateway in 63 which they don't even make gateways anymore however even though it's an old computer I haven't had any problem running OpenOffice 3.3.