Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Zuelke <dz...@heroku.com> on 2014/05/16 20:14:07 UTC

Backport SetHandler for reverse proxies to 2.4.x?

Hi all,

is there any chance to get http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1573626 merged into 2.4.x as well, for 2.4.10?

Would be pretty handy for a lot of people; it's a lot easier to use than rewrites or ProxyPass(Match) directives.

David

Re: Backport SetHandler for reverse proxies to 2.4.x?

Posted by Yann Ylavic <yl...@gmail.com>.
Proposed for backport into 2.4.x.

Posted by ryo takatsuki <ry...@gmail.com>.
+1 to that :).