Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Joey <va...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/02 18:13:36 UTC

weired shards search problem

we have two shards -shard1 and shard2 - each shard has two slaves. And there
is a VIP and LB in front of each set of the slaves.

The shard request return a SolrDocumentList object, (for same
request)SOMETIMES the "getNumFound" of this object return correct data(say
34444) but the actual doccument list inside this object is empty(when we try
to iterate the list we could'nt find any matched doc).

However this problem is not happening when there is only one slave per
shard?

any one have any idea of what's happening?

Re: weired shards search problem

Posted by Timothy Potter <th...@gmail.com>.
I've seen this when I wasn't using "string" type for my document ID
(uniqueKey field) ...