Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr> on 2003/05/27 15:24:39 UTC

last CVS - blank page through tomcat

i have get and build succesfull today cocoon 2.1 cvs snapshot

using jetty everything are OK

when i put cocoon.war in tomcat webapp directory and ask cocoon's uri
i get a blank page

based on previews posts in this list
i have copy jar's from cocoon-2.1/lib/endorsed to
tomcat/common/endorsed/

but i still get a blank page

system:
winXP
java 1.4.1_01
jakarta tomcat 4.1.17

--- stavros

Re: last CVS - blank page through tomcat

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Make sure you've got your Xerces, Xalan and xml-apis in the correct place. This
depends upon whether you're using Java 1.3 or 1.4. Can't remember the exact details
right now... (sorry!)

That has caused blank pages for me before.

Regards, Upayavira

Posted by Alex Romayev <ro...@yahoo.com>.
Stupid question, but just in case, you did restart
Tomcat after copying the libraries?

Posted by Stavros Kounis <go...@osmosis.gr>.

roger thnx for your post