Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Lucas Persson <lu...@oracle.com> on 2010/12/20 16:30:21 UTC

maven3: custom repository layout gives NoRepositoryConnectorException

Hi

I am trying to migrate to maven3. And I have a couple of custom
repository layouts registered that works all right in maven2.
But in maven3 I got this exception (when running with mvn -e)

Caused by: org.sonatype.aether.transfer.NoRepositoryConnectorException:
No connector available to access repository adminserver-series
(file:///ade/lupersso_sdp_main/adminserver/dist/oracle.jrf.dms/modules)
of type fmw using the available factories WagonRepositoryConnectorFactory
at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultRemoteRepositoryManager.getRepositoryConnector(DefaultRemoteRepositoryManager.java:365)
     at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifacts(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:407)
     at
org.sonatype.aether.impl.internal.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveArtifact(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:187)

I have added the getId() method that was added in the interface in Maven3.
My repository layout class gets loaded, that I have tested by remote
debuging maven.

I suppose that there is some wirering I have missed.

Thanks
Lucas

--
Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
Lucas Persson | Principal Member of Technical Staff

Oracle Svenska AB, Kronborgsgränd 17, S-164 28 KISTA, reg.no. 556254-6746

Re: maven3: custom repository layout gives NoRepositoryConnectorException

Posted by Lucas Persson <lu...@oracle.com>.
ok I have investigated this a bit more

It looks like that the WagonRepositoryConnectorFactory throws exception
if the repository layout is != "default".
So I guess that means that if you want your own layout you also need to
create your own RepositoryConnectorFactory (which most likely will be a
copy of the WagonRepositoryConnectorFactory)???

Can it really like that?

Cheers
Lucas