Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2002/02/21 16:26:44 UTC

RE: HELP PLEASE!!!: JSP/Tomcat/MySQL

	First, you probably want to send messages in plain text and not HTML
- a number of the people who can answer your question have mail readers that
make it difficult to view HTML messages.

	Second, you need to add import statements to the top of your JSP
page for the java.sql package (i.e. <%@ page import="java.sql.*" %>

	Randy