Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by msaunier <ms...@citya.com> on 2018/07/25 16:23:17 UTC

Speed up cleaning up job

Hi Karl,

Can I configure ManifoldCF to cleaning up faster ? I think, ManifoldCF Clean
100 by 100 by default.

Maxence,

Re: Speed up cleaning up job

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
The "cleaning up" phase deletes the documents in the target index (where
your outputconnectors point).  That takes more time.

Karl

RE: Speed up cleaning up job

Re: Speed up cleaning up job

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.